Church site design tips
Print magazinesYou are also very welcome to publish the Church Site Tips in any printed Christian magazine or newsletter. The only requirement is to put a short credit at the end of the article. You may also shorten the article and make other edits, so long as the overall message and style is unchanged. Since it is 4000+ words, you may wish to split it into installments. We’d love to see a copy of your publication if you use it. Please tell us if you publish, or if you have any queries: email. You can also take other material from any of the IE Day or Web Evangelism Guide links from this page to add to print articles, or use in lectures, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
How to copy the article text for print
- Copy/paste the content from the area below into a word-processor document.
- Search for and delete the words ‘More’ and ‘Extra’ which appear aslinks in the online version, but are not needed in a print version. You will also need to remove the vertical | characters, the references to changing fonts and page appearance for color-blind people, and anything else which does not apply in print.
- Depending what browser, operating system or word-processor you use, the numerals for each numbered point, or other page elements, may not paste across properly. Try Wordpad or Notepad as well as your normal word-processor if necessary, and adjust by hand things that need fixing.
- There are royalty-free photos you can use to accompany this printed article.
- You may wish to choose a new title, and be free to make other appropriate small edits for your own
requirements. Please use a credit line similar to this at the end:
© May 2016 Internet Evangelism Day www.InternetEvangelismDay.com
The IE Day site offers a broad introduction to all types of online evangelism, and provides downloadable resources for churches to create their own web outreach awareness day. IE Day was initiated by the Internet Evangelism Coalition.
If you cannot see the text box iframe below, copy/paste from the main Tips page.