Tell us your story!
... anything about sharing faith online
Do you share your faith online in any way? Did you find God through the Web? Have people joined your fellowship because of your church website?
Personal stories are the ideal commendation for the Web as an outreach medium. We want to hear your story. It can bless others, and encourage them to also see the potential of the Internet.
Please tell us your story – as briefly or as detailed as you wish. Don’t worry about writing it perfectly. Please indicate if we can use it online. (We can use just your first name, or leave it anonymous, if you prefer.)
It can be about any sort of opportunity you have found, however small. For instance, you may have ...
- shared a presentation on your mobile phone with a friend.
- been asked questions about your faith by a friend on Facebook.
- volunteered to do email mentoring with a larger group.
- created a video clip that is making people think.
- started a blog that is accessible to outsiders.
- built redemptive relationships on Second Life.
- created an outreach website.
- ways that your church website is reaching people in your community.