- Channel topics
- Finding faithHow people become Christians
- Effective communicationApproaches for biblical communication
- Bridge the gapMeeting people on the common ground of their interests & needs
- Bridging opportunitiesExamples and opportunities for using the Bridge Strategy
- Using cultureTypes of culture; understanding & using culture in evangelism
- Websites that workIssues for site planning, usability and promotion
- Problems in evangelismThings that stop us being effective
- Mission opportunitiesDigital evangelism & cross-cultural mission, mission & literature resources
- Writing wellHow to write effectively for the web or print media
A Communication Channel page
... our resource covering a wide range of evangelism issues
View entire listing here or use left-hand subject menu.
Free: articles are freely available to republish or adapt for print media, and can be syndicated into websites using a simple insert code.
Preach the gospel
Our Communication Channel offers a range of pages about preaching the gospel effectively, which apply not only to web evangelism but also any means of preaching the gospel of grace. Also coming shortly will be the First Priority pages first published by the Luis Palau organization.
The Internet has huge potential to enable us to preach the gospel online. “The Internet is one of the most key tools that God has given us in the church today. Internet Evangelism is a dynamic, effective, cutting-edge ministry that more people should get involved in!” says George Verwer, founder of Operation Mobilization.
“It gives me great hope to know that new generations of leaders are committed to spreading the good news of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, via culturally relevant means. I am glad to commend Internet Evangelism Day,” writes John Stott.