Partner with IE Day
Working together for outteach
Increase your search engine rankings too
We are looking for partner organizations who understand the potential of web evangelism and want to share that vision with their site visitors too. By linking to the IE Day site using a special partner code, your name and URL will be visible to all the visitors who follow that link, on all pages of the IE Day site, and will remain visible every time they visit the site. We would normally hope and expect our Partner graphic or link to appear somewhere on your homepage, or indeed display across the site in the site footer or margin.
As our site has a good search engine ‘page rank’, our back link to your site will boost your own site’s placement in search engine listings.
We urge ministries who do not normally link to outside websites to consider this, because Internet Evangelism Day is not an organization, but a resource.
How it works
- You can link to the IE Day homepage, and/or any other internal page (e.g.
church site tips or blogging)
using a simple ID code at the end of the URL, which we will give you, and will look something like
- In particular, we hope you will wish to use this Partner button graphic: then copy/paste (CTRL+C/CTRL+V) this code into your own page, using a text-editor, or the code-editing mode of a web editing program. Add your Partner ID where shown, and remove or amend the CSS positioning:
- If you wish your link to open in a new window, just add
target="_blank"to the hyperlink. In this case we highly recommend that you also explain to users, with a title tooltip, that the page opens in a new window.
- Visitors who follow the link from your website will see your ministry name, hyperlinked back to your site, on every page of the IE Day site. This link will remain visible to them, every time in the future that they visit our site.
- Your Partner link (being on every page of our site, which itself has a good search engine ranking) will increase your own site’s ranking in search engines. We will also be very open to using news about your ministry in our high circulation newsletter, when it relates to the newsletter’s agenda.
- You can also quote, in email newsletters, our URL link with your Partner ID added to it.
- Obviously, a Partner link is only appropriate to websites whose primary audience is Christians. We do not suggest you add it to any site whose main focus is non-Christians, where it rather ‘gives the game away’.