Latest news and free resources from Internet Evangelism Day
We also offer editors a range of free articles relating to different areas of digital evangelism and ministry.
NewslettersWe also produce a range of regular news items, and all are free to re-use or adapt by editors and bloggers:
- Web Evangelism Bulletin - twice-monthly email newsletter. View recent issues and subscribe.
- Digital Evangelism Issues blog - new posts two or three times a week, on issues broadly connected with digital evangelism, discipleship and communication. You can get updates by RSS or sign up by Feedburner email update.
- Facebook fan page - Bulletin and blog posts also are posted here, along with other useful resources.
- Twitter stream - daily tweets and retweets, mainly on digital communication news and resources.
- Digital Evangelism Resources is a daily automated syndicated paper.li publication. It draws together a range of tweeted resources into categories. If you have not encountered paper.li syndicated newspapers, they are a great way to follow news because you skim them, rather than reading everything. You can subscribe by email, and also embed the paper into your own blog or website. Below is the latest issue.