- Channel topics
- Finding faithHow people become Christians
- Effective communicationApproaches for biblical communication
- Bridge the gapMeeting people on the common ground of their interests & needs
- Bridging opportunitiesExamples and opportunities for using the Bridge Strategy
- Using cultureTypes of culture; understanding & using culture in evangelism
- Websites that workIssues for site planning, usability and promotion
- Problems in evangelismThings that stop us being effective
- Mission opportunitiesDigital evangelism & cross-cultural mission, mission & literature resources
- Writing wellHow to write effectively for the web or print media
A Communication Channel page
... our resource covering a wide range of evangelism issues
View entire listing here or use left-hand subject menu.
Free: articles are freely available to republish or adapt for print media, and can be syndicated into websites using a simple insert code.
How they are involved in web evangelism
We are highlighting on this page initiatives by a growing range of denominations so that we might recognize and promote what they are doing. (Ministry by interdenominational agencies or mission groups is covered elsewhere in this site.) If you are a member of one of these denominations, we encourage you to get involved in these web evangelism projects and support them. If your denomination is not listed here and is involved in internet evangelism initiatives, please tell us about them. Please note: inclusion of a denomination and its initiatives in this list does not necessarily constitute endorsement.
Please also note at the end of this page our Additional Resources section, explaining how we:
- are available to help any denominational group with advice, ideas or speakers for conferences and consultations
- provide downloadable handouts and articles for magazine editors
- offer a church website self-assessment tool and a range of other resources